Dairy Industry Woman of the Year Award
- Do you know someone who connects with the industry and the public?
- Do they inspire you or others?
- Do they share their experience and knowledge?
Why not nominate them for the Dairy Industry Woman of the Year Award?
Women in Dairy are delighted to announce the return of the Dairy Industry Woman of the Year Award. This award aims to celebrate the achievements of women in the British dairy industry.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates the Women in Dairy values of connect, share, inspire.
· Connect through social media, local discussion groups or with the public on Open Farm Sunday or local schools,
· Share experience with younger generation, someone from another part of the industry, or an apprentice,
· Inspire others with their positivity or attitude or to try something new.
How to nominate
To nominate someone, please complete the form below or download a form and return to Rachel Bowcutt at RABDF by email to email@example.com
- The award is open to any woman working in the British dairy industry involved in any aspect of the supply chain.
- Nominees must show or demonstrate the values of Women in Dairy to Connect, Share and Inspire.
- There are no age restrictions.
- Nominations are open until 17 August 2018.
- Nomination forms can be found at www.womenindairy.co.uk/award or call Rachel Bowcutt 02476 639 317.
- Forms must be returned to Rachel Bowcutt, RABDF, Unit 31 Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2LY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 August 2018.
- The winner will be announced at the Women in Dairy conference on 19 September at Sixways Stadium, Worcester.
- All nominees will be invited to attend the conference.
- The judging panel with comprise of Women in Dairy steering committee members and the Women in Dairy Patron.
- For more information please contact Rachel Bowcutt, RABDF on email@example.com or 02476 639 317