Women in Dairy is designed to bring women working in our industry together through regional discussion groups for knowledge exchange, networking and to promote the dairy industry.
Our aims are:
- Connect – Bringing women together from across the dairy industry.
- Share – Exchange knowledge and experiences to develop skills and confidence.
- Inspire – Encouraging innovative thinking and vision for the future of UK dairy.
The project started in 2015 with groups in the south west and Cheshire. We're proud that it has now grown to incorporate an annual conference and groups up and down the country.
With support from women working in the industry, sponsors and the hard work of the steering group, we hope that our network of groups will continue to expand.
The Steering Group
Women in Dairy is run by RABDF, Promar (A Genus Company) and supported by AHDB Dairy.
- Emily Egan, National Coordinator, RABDF Email: email@example.com Telephone: 02476 639317
- Sarah Bolt, AHDB Dairy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07717 501564
- Becky Miles, AHDB Dairy Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07500 873258
- Lisa Williams, Promar International Email: Lisa.Williams@genusplc.com Telephone: 01270 616800