Women in Dairy Membership, of RABDF, costs £45 per year and includes the following benefits:
- Access to a network of Women in Dairy groups across the UK,
- Networking with like minded people,
- Dedicated Facebook page for women working in the dairy industry,
- 25% discount on tickets to the Women in Dairy annual conference,
- Women in Dairy newsletters – sent by email,
- Brand new Dairy-Tech event – two free tickets worth £20 each & additional tickets at 15% discount,
- All RABDF farm walks and the Gold Cup open day – free entry worth £10 per event,
- RABDF Policy Conference – 25% discount,
- Total Dairy Conference – 10% discount,
- Milk Digest – member-only newsletter featuring advice, news and updates,
- “Have your say” – raise issues and ideas at Council and parliamentary level through the APPG,
- Member only access to new reports and insight papers,
- Support for the industry – RABDF membership supports the whole British Dairy Industry.
Women in Dairy membership runs from April to March each year and any current RABDF members can transfer to the Women in Dairy category. Please contact us if you have any queries about membership.