Topic: Enhancing the image of agriculture
Join Rhys Lougher (Ty Tanglwyst farm), Amy Jackson (International specialist in Ag communication) and John Bates (AHDB Dairy) for a workshop on improving the image of farming. Telling a positive story is vital to gaining and maintaining the support of customers and the wider public.
The workshop will discuss:
· Effective communication – who, how and when to engage, plus when not to!
· Positive messages and how to handle tricky situations
· Creating the right impression – talk the talk and walk the walk
· Current campaigns – how to get involved
· Practical session - ‘Shouting about success’
The session will include a farm walk and discuss the practicalities of opening the farm gates to the general public.
Who should come along: All ladies involved in dairying!
To book your place at this event, or if you have any questions please contact:
Jamie: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07823 790 440